We at the Jake A. Parrott Insurance Agency, Inc. value our relationship with our past, present and future customers and clients. The privacy of your personal non-public information is fundamental to the confidential nature of our relationship. Insurance, along with other financial services, requires the gathering and sharing of some of your personal information with others in order to produce the products and perform the services that you expect from us. Our policies and practices for protecting your personal non-public information are as follows:
Where we get information?
- Information supplied by you on applications and through interviews
- Information gathered by inspections including photographs of your property
- Information accumulated through past transactions such as payments and claims
- Information may be gathered from other sources such as credit reporting agencies and driving record information from government agencies.
- The nature and type of information varies with the different insurance products. Every effort is made to restrict the information gathered and shared to that essential to serve you.
What is our policy for disclosure of personal non-public information?
We may disclose the financial information we collect to financial services affiliates such as insurance companies and insurance agencies. These disclosures will be only to the extent permitted by law. We require anyone to whom we disclose your personal information to protect its confidentiality and to use it solely for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
What are our information security practices?
We restrict access to non-public information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards against unauthorized used of your non-public personal information.
Our policies and practices may change from time to time. We will endeavor to keep you notified periodically as to our current policies and practices. You may contact us at any time if you have questions about our policies and practices. We will gladly provide you with a copy upon request or you may view our policies and practices on our website.